RE: zig zag pipe bending machine advantages pdf format
||When considering the industrial machinery, the hydraulic pipe bending machine is the perfect tool of the machine shop for the tube bender. Our folding machine consists of a hydraulic cylinder, hydraulic pump, die holder, ram and die. This is a manual. The hydraulic pump supplies pressurised oil to the hydraulic cylinder. The hydraulic cylinder consists of piston and piston rod. The piston is attached to the end of the hydraulic cylinder. Pressurised oil accelerates the piston of the hydraulic cylinder due to the oil pressure. The tube is already fixed in the matrix holder. Bending Hydraulic Press is one of the most flexible machines on the market, allowing the iron manufacturer or worker to shear, hit, bend, hoof, and press thousands of different parts. When considering industrial machinery, folding hydraulic press is the perfect machine shop tool for metal manufacturer. The hydraulic bending press adapts to any small or medium industry when machinery for large-scale production must necessarily give way to machinery with clearly lower production costs. The operating procedure of the hydraulic pipe is simple when compared to another pipe bending machine. The biggest improvements were to place the hydraulic cylinder near the support of the matrix. The hydraulic bending press is the most precision curve due to the lower deflection in the table. The matrix holder is used to hold the matrix in the correct position. We have to change the die to produce different shape of pipe such as "V" type, L type etc .... The hydraulic pump consists of piston, piston rod and oil. The reciprocating handle of the hydraulic pump moves up and down continuously, so that the compressed oil goes to the hydraulic cylinder. The hydraulic cylinder is composed of piston and piston rod. The end of the piston rod is fixed. The compressed oil pushes the piston of the hydraulic cylinder forward. The tube to be bent is already fixed between the die and the spur. The die is supported by the die supports. When changing the die in the hydraulic pipe bending machine, we have to produce different shapes of bent pipe like type "V", type "L", etc. The piston strikes the forcely pipe, so that the tube bends according to the shape of the die in the die carrier. This is a simple pressure mechanism.
1. The hydraulic pipe bending machine develops greater forces than the mechanical pressure and, therefore, is for the operations of forming, bending and stretching and extrusion
2. The hydraulic pipe bending machine can exert its maximum forces in any position of the thrust stroke while the force is maximum at the end of stroke in mechanical press
3. The sliding action of the die slider is uniform
4. The length of the stroke can be varied even within the small ranges
5. No noise, no vibrations and therefore trouble-free operation
6. The length of the movement and the position of the movement can be easily changed
7. Wide speeds
8. The inertial losses are smaller.