Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: Solar, Street, Lighting, System,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
31-10-2010, 04:57 AM
The Solar Street Lighting System

[/font]
This project demonstrates how we can use solar energy in lighting the street lamps. Here, solar energy is collected with the aid of a solar panel and thus, a battery is charged during day time with the help of a simple charging circuit. During night time, this stored energy is used to light the street lamps. The circuit is divided into two and they are battery charging circuit and an inverter circuit. Battery charging circuit consists of a solar panel with an IC LM317 to regulate and a 6 V, 4 Ah battery is charged. The inverting circuit will produce an output of 230 V, AC that can be used to light the street lamps. As the demand for electricity is increasing, we are forced to think of generating electric power from renewable resources. Solar photo voltaic systems are ideal for providing independent electrical power and lighting. These systems are non-polluting as well as they provide a way to preserve our existing natural resources. Thus we can say that by implementing this in streets we can conserve or reduce the usage of energy to a greater extent, since its source is not from the central grid.
09-08-2011, 05:02 PM
RE: The Solar Street Lighting System
i'm a new member,hope to get help from this forum
10-08-2011, 10:16 AM
To get more information about the topic "The Solar Street Lighting System " please refer the link below

http://www.seminarprojectsThread-the-solar-street-lighting-system?pid=53994#pid53994
08-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Thanks for your presentation which is really helpfull
12-10-2014, 03:45 PM
HI...I JST WNT THE PPT WITH REPORTS OF THIS TOPIC...KINDLY SND THIS TO MY MAIL
21-02-2015, 04:18 PM

Hello hy I'm study of my collage
Rating The Solar Street Lighting System Options
Share The Solar Street Lighting System To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : abstract on solar street light, project report on solar street lighting vs others, solar street light project in pdf format, seminar report on solar street lighting, a project report on solar street light, solar street light projects info, solar street light turn off, solar lighting system, solar lighting system pdf, solar street lighting system pdf, solar lighting system report, solar lighting project report, seminar topic solar lighting system pdf, solar street lights projectreport, solar lighting system ppt, solar, solar projects, solar street light projects in 2011, solar street light projects, solar street light, detail project report solar street lighting,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Carbonara Is the New Jimmy Choo -- Grub Street New York Guest 0 3,057 23-10-2012 12:52 PM
Last Post: Guest
This Page May Contain What is The Solar Street Lighting System And Latest Information/News About The Solar Street Lighting System,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about The Solar Street Lighting System Or Ask Here

Options: