Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
05-05-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: sunfeast infotech fraud company
TO MY FELLOW KABAYANS: NO FIGHTING...
HERE IS OUR VERY OWN SENTIMENT PAGE:

seminarprojectsThread-sunfeast-kabayan

05-05-2013, 04:58 PM
Hey guys, there's no point in bashing each other here... we all have invested money, big or small. whatever nationality we are, we all have one aim and that is to get our money or at least have clarity from sunfeast. I am also trying to be calm and considerate with sunfeast... but without them informing us of what is happening its really hard to keep cool.

someone said they will open on 15th of may. Did anyone know about it or is this official? Please.... one thing we can do for each other as sunfeast '"ers" is to keep everyone informed in this forum. I feel for our brothers with other nationalities, its unfair to talk in our own language as they also have the same worries as us. Please be considerate.

Please post any information regarding sunfeast and the reopening. anything else is not as important.

KD
05-05-2013, 05:00 PM
for all filipino kabayans, here is our own thread, please avoid bashing and bad comments...
we are all tensed here...

05-05-2013, 05:03 PM
will u please calm down. Please be patient and do not panic. Do u know wat is going on. without knowing anything just don't splutter like a mustard. They are genuine to their customers till date, no issues with the money or salary. Moreover many of the families and their dependents are surviving only because of Sunfeast. For example, my friends wife's parents are totally dependant on Sunfeast, because of the complaint given on them by the people like u, many of the families are suffering now.

Please be calm and help or atleast pray for the owners's release, only then the company will run soon and lot of people will survive.

Just pray for sunfeast and the people dependant on them.
05-05-2013, 05:16 PM
For all Filipinos, here is our own thread: Peace to all.

05-05-2013, 05:16 PM
reply for the post 454

will u please calm down. Please be patient and do not panic. Do u know wat is going on. without knowing anything just don't splutter like a mustard. They are genuine to their customers till date, no issues with the money or salary. Moreover many of the families and their dependents are surviving only because of Sunfeast. For example, my friends wife's parents are totally dependant on Sunfeast, because of the complaint given on them by the people like u, many of the families are suffering now.

Please be calm and help or atleast pray for the owners's release, only then the company will run soon and lot of people will survive.

Reply for post 454

05-05-2013, 05:27 PM
all kabayans better agree that you were greedy and wanted more and more,i am sure there is none in your country could pay this kind of money and this kind of returns you had been sucking on well & enjoying the fruit as long as things went on fine, even before u invested you know it was an indian company but now u say indian company blah blah who the hell asked u to invest into an indian company and now when things go wroug you blame indians and indian company i truely wish all these kabayan who are cribbing and causing nusance should be betrayed without paying they would keep on cribbing for ever.
05-05-2013, 05:33 PM
# 507 y u are talking like that? a shame in u Wink
05-05-2013, 06:35 PM
oh my god pls stop bashing on others mates..u guys shud b ashamed of urself...wat is this...is this is a nationality fite going on here..u guys are sicker than third grade women...pls grow up people and instead concentrate on real probs. money doesnt have distingution between indian pilipino or pakistani or arab or neither the blood so pls stop degrading urself. and concentrate on the real prob and pray for its solution..thn again if u wanna bash up pls form another forum and do it not here.whatever it is guys u got to admit one thing all the foreigners here whether they are from any country u guys are coming and working here since ur country doesnt have the provision to provide u so all the countries are the same in that matter u guys are one way or the other slaves here in dubai

That was the best answer ever. This is how it should be.
05-05-2013, 07:03 PM
507: dont go too personal. In behalf of the kabayans, my apologies.
Let us act as educated and mature person here.
No nationality or language issue, all of us are victims here, and nothing to be proud of!!!

I am laughing desperate investors fighting each other.
05-05-2013, 07:46 PM
since when does this page became a page for racists?
05-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Mr Jayber pls be careful when u r making open comments bcoz u r doing this by giving out ur i.p address and all now there is a cyber wing in dubai so pls be careful.
05-05-2013, 08:43 PM
fellow filipinos please stop this non-sense word war...
it will never help whatever you are doing here...

bawat panlalait sa kapwa, dobleng karma o gaba ang balik nyan.

im quiet here, thinking of the problem than to do a word war with anyone...
05-05-2013, 08:45 PM
THIS PAGE IS MADE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SHARE THIER OPINON AND ADVICES IT IS NOT MADE FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NONSENSE AND CAN'T HELP PEOPLE WHO IS WORRIED ABOUT THE SITUATION.LET'S ALL WAIT TILL MAY 15 IF SUNFEAST WILL BE OPEN OR NOT.
05-05-2013, 08:51 PM
512 & 513, im not biased as you are my kabayans, but with what you are doing you are just showing to other nationalities, how irresponsible you are in participating in such threads/ online forums.

Your IP address (google it if you dont know) (ex. 94.213.xxx.xxx) is exposed to the moderators of this page.

Be respectable if you demand respect from other. Sana maunawaan natin mga inday at mga kapatid na bisaya!!!
05-05-2013, 10:34 PM
All is well sunfeast is coming back better and stronger in Jesus Name.
05-05-2013, 10:49 PM
don't bring in jesus or any religion into your stupidity
06-05-2013, 12:29 AM
I hope they would open up by May 15th the earliest
06-05-2013, 12:39 AM

Guys its not right to create tension with our fellow workers, we have the same concern and the same problem here so regardless of our nationality we should unite and support each other to all kabayans sana wag na nating dagdagan ang tensyon ng bawat isa, thanks and my 70k i want to get it ok.
06-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Good evening ! Breaking News :

For only those, who are sincere with their selves and with the people who helps them to improve the lives of their families like sunfeast and who knows to GIVE RESPECT AND HAVE RESPECT on such forums.

ALL THE BAIL REQUESTS HAVE BEEN (ALHAMDOLILLAH) APPROVED BY THE CONCERNING COURT FOR MR.RAJA & MR.KUMAR. JUST ONE FORMALITY IS THERE TO BE FULL FILLED, IF POSSIBLE TONIGHT (conditional with the a/ability of one authority signature) OTHER WISE TOMORROW MORNING.

Keep Praying
Babar Yaqub (055 - 1814837)
raj_day[at]hotmail.com
06-05-2013, 01:53 AM

For only those, who are sincere with their selves and with the people who helps them to improve the lives of their families like sunfeast and who knows to GIVE RESPECT AND HAVE RESPECT on such forums.

ALL THE BAIL REQUESTS HAVE BEEN (ALHAMDOLILLAH) APPROVED BY THE CONCERNING COURT FOR MR.RAJA & MR.KUMAR. JUST ONE FORMALITY IS THERE TO BE FULL FILLED, IF POSSIBLE TONIGHT (conditional with the a/ability of one authority signature) OTHER WISE TOMORROW MORNING.

Keep Praying
raj_day[at]hotmail.com

Keep Praying
raj_day[at]hotmail.com
06-05-2013, 02:07 AM
Hi there is my 380.000 there and i think i lust it and i know some friend 350.000 ed also he invest but what to do this is wrong investmint ( i dont think so they can reopen ! I wish they can . I know raja and kumar if they can open they well give the money so i dont know what to do now ! Im waiting at 15 may .
06-05-2013, 02:13 AM
ya same like
Hi
You can can contact me

Hakeem
055 627 1090
06-05-2013, 02:55 AM
Alhamdurilla alhamdurilla in sha allaha they will come safe

thanks Babar Yaqub (055 - 1814837)
06-05-2013, 02:57 AM
sunfeast is a source of light in darkness.. i pray for sunfeast to reopen as soon as possible......Post 521, allah apki zuban mubarak kare........aur sunfeast jald se jald open ho jaye,,,,,,
Rating sunfeast infotech fraud company Options
Share sunfeast infotech fraud company To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : yhs ifm1, sunfeast full detail, sunfeastinfotech, sunfeast dubai, sunfeast technology dubai fraud, sunfeast in dubai, sunfeast infotech india, sunfeast company in dubai, address of sunfeast infotech in chennai, sunfeast infotech in chennai location, sunfeast infotech facebook, sunfeast infotech ask deposit money, sunfest infotech dubai, sunfeast infotech dubai contact, sunfeast, sunfeast infotech chennai, info tech seminar 2012, sunfeast info tech, sun feast info tech, find sunfeast company, sunfeast infotech dubai fraud, sunfeast infotech, sunfeast infotech fraud, sunfeat infotech dubai, sunfeast infotech uae, sunfeast infotech fraud company, sunfeast infotech dubai,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  sales promotion techniques generally adopted by tata company Guest 3 4,622 14-10-2016 02:24 PM
Last Post: jaseela123
  ppt of tata steel company Guest 2 1,456 16-10-2015 11:17 AM
Last Post: mkaasees
  customers of hero honda company ppt Guest 2 1,371 07-10-2015 11:36 AM
Last Post: Guest
  stock maintenance system for the company with data flow daigram Guest 3 1,801 22-09-2015 09:46 AM
Last Post: mkaasees
  free download project report of idbi federal life insurance company Guest 1 6,063 17-07-2015 11:51 AM
  sunfeast online jobs Guest 3 3,068 18-06-2013 12:20 PM
  sunfeast infotech dubai Guest 6 5,804 28-05-2013 02:56 PM
  sunfeast infotech part time job Guest 4 3,934 28-05-2013 02:55 PM
  free downloads of projects on hdfc standard life insurance company limited Guest 4 7,668 23-04-2013 09:36 AM
Last Post: study tips
  parle g company in kutch Guest 1 2,641 02-03-2013 01:37 PM
This Page May Contain What is sunfeast infotech fraud company And Latest Information/News About sunfeast infotech fraud company,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about sunfeast infotech fraud company Or Ask Here

Options: