Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
20-06-2012, 01:50 PM
sunfeast infotech fraud company
Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you please find out information about sunfeast infotech company originally set up in Chennai & now they have opened up a branch in Dubai.
They are asking to invest 500 dirhams per project as initial investment.
A person can take maximum of 10 projects.
Upon completion of project within 25 days, you get paid 250 dirhams.

I just want to know whether this company is genuine or fraud as investing such money is difficult if the company is fraud.

Thank you,
Your's sincerely,
Tanaz
27-06-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: sunfeast infotech fraud company
This Company is running successfully for more than 15 Years in India, Chennai. Till date there were no such issues regarding the same.
What kind of fraud have you faced from the company can you detail me about it Ms. Tanaz?
This Company is running successfully for more than 15 Years in India. Till date there were no such issues regarding the same.
What kind of fraud have you faced from the company can you detail me about it Ms. Tanaz?
01-07-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: sunfeast infotech
Dear All,

I have found positive information about Sunfeast Infotech in Chennai, now open in Dubai, & it is a genuine company with genuine people.

I apologise if my statement about the company has caused any offence.

Thank You,
Your's sincerely,
Tanaz
08-07-2012, 11:25 PM
sir i just want to ask if it is legal to work as part time in sunfeast?
29-08-2012, 02:26 AM
Ms Tanaz,
Like you, I had also visited Sunfeast Infotech, but was unsure if it was genuine.
Are you working with its dubai branch? How did you discover its genuinity?
Please advise, I would also like to work for the company.
13-09-2012, 02:34 PM
If this is genuine company than I just wonder why there is no details regarding there contact details other than few email address, even which company don't reply to. There should be some address and phone numbers locally here in Dubai.
Anyone having any details than please let me know.
Hello,
I would like to know where is there office location and what are there Phone Number or any other details you can share with me. As i recently came to know they have shifted there office here in Dubai.
I would like to get reply from you, as i belive .. both of us can earn if it is genuine or can suffer if it is scam !! Atleast you will not regret either outcome as atleast u will have someone else with you too Wink !!
27-09-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: sunfeast infotech
HI, Every body im still going with that company.i can put the details here.NO.406.OFFICE COURT BUILDING, OPP.TO OUDH METHA METRO STATION.CONTACT NO..04-3885156&04-3885157. DUBAI.
17-10-2012, 11:08 AM
pLEASE DONOT BELIEVE THIS COMPANY.sEEMS TO BE A FRAUD.THERE IS NEITHER COMPANY WEBSITE OF SUNFEAST CHENNAI NOR ANY PHONENUMBER MENTIONED.THEY WILL SURELY FLEE WITH THE MONEY.DONOT FALL INTO THIER TRAP.CAREFUL.

DANZAS

THE ABOVE COMENTS ARE FAKE.DONOT BELIEVE
29-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Dear Tanaz,
Are you working part time with sunfeast? can u give me an idea how does it work? thanks!

Sheryl
22-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Its a scam! The same person replying to his own inquiry lol!
Company running for 15 years in Chennai but website only started a few months ago?
You didnt even give a link to prove your statement
www. jobconsultancy fraudalert.php
A data entry job that will ask for money? Thats exactly how a scams being described.
12-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Mr. Tanaz

I am working with them since July up to now all there deals are fare and genuine..
25-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Dear Tanaz,

Could you please give your contact details.. Coz i too wana take the projects from Sunfeast. I am in dubai

thanks
Mohammed
14-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Just a thought, I went there last night and inquired about their online typing jobs offer. To my surprise, I was told that I should pay 500 AED per project to be submitted every 25th of the month and then you get paid 250 AED per project. Huh?!! I mean, I gave them 500 and I get back 250 at the end of the month. That is still my money right? then I lose my other 250 AED. So its like I pay them to give me the job and every month they just give me half of what I gave them. Every time you get a project you will have to give them 500 AED. So like if you get 10 projects you pay them 5000 of which you will get 2500 after finishing a project. yes you will be able to get the 5000 back when you have decided not to work for them anymore, but still, the salary you will be getting every month working for them is coming from your own pocket. That is your 5000, right?! the person who put up this business is very clever.
25-01-2013, 02:01 PM
What is the contact number for Sunfeast infotech - Chennai

Ms. Tanaz - Can you please breif us how did you investigate about Sunfeast infotech in Chennai. Also if possible please provide us with a contact number in Chennai
29-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Can you provide the proof you have found here as I also need to know..
18-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Another form of countless money chain firms in the planet. Clear all your doubts. If something is hard to believe, it certainly must be. Be aware, talk to more people whom you trust and then proceed.
10-03-2013, 12:33 AM
Hi my name is json, and I invested 6000 dirhams the first time I joined here. and then, after a month I received my first payment of 3000 payment. sounds pretty good. but now Im afraid of what Im reading here in this topic. coz I renew my 6000 dirhams and instead add 3000 dirhams more. what Im afraid of is that when I checked the that Mr tanaz profile's post it is the same with the one who answered that it is 15 yrs in chennai blah blah and so on. same person. I will still continue this but at the end of the month I will get atleast 90% of my money. sorry for those who will get angry with me. Im just afraid right now, but as of now sunfeast is paying their customers including me. it was just me. sorry. thanks
11-03-2013, 10:05 AM
To get full information or details of sunfeast infotech please have a look on the pages

http://seminarprojectsThread-itc-sunfeast

http://seminarprojectsThread-sunfeast-biscuits

if you again feel trouble on sunfeast infotech please reply in that page and ask specific fields in sunfeast infotech
17-03-2013, 11:47 AM
please update the chennai address.....................?
17-03-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm also interested to invest may I know where is location of sunfeast office?
18-03-2013, 10:07 AM
To get full information or details of sunfeast infotech please have a look on the pages

http://seminarprojectsThread-itc-sunfeast

http://seminarprojectsThread-sunfeast-biscuits

if you again feel trouble on sunfeast infotech please reply in that page and ask specific fields in sunfeast infotech
18-03-2013, 01:38 PM
hi everybody,

this is a very genuine co and has been running successfully for one year in dubai before pointing your fingers onto someone you should have proper evidence. and the guy who had written that literally they are paying you your own money i think he doesnt know simple mathematics within 2 months time you get back what you have deposited then after that whatever you are getting is for the work you have done. so pls dont be afraid this is a legitimate data entry job. and i have been there sucessfully working for the past 8 months.
20-03-2013, 10:32 AM
8 months? wow i think you have a big money out there. but i would like to ask you something, companies who are paying you every month for the past 8 months cannot assure everyone that this is true and genuine. yeah you may say it like this but at the end of the day everyone will scratch their heads and will say "thats BS! ive been tricked" so now, as long as it is ok and new go on. but be careful and not too greedy. you may never know how much money you will lose and most especially the efforts you've done.

ps:
i checked their website, and the one who did their page/ website is DOTINFOTECH. google this company and you will find light to your answer. this is a scam company in india. so goodluck!!!! dont worry, i have also investments in sunfeast but ill withdraw all as soon as i earned enough. Smile
07-04-2013, 01:02 PM
...working more than 40 projects a month with them, for three months now, planning to continue working with them in long term basis.

WOW, REAL extra money! watta a BIG savings but of course you need to work for it!

More power SUNFEASTINFOTECH, Dubai!
08-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Hello All,

Please let me know whether sunfeast info tech is a legit company to invest or not..

Kindly give in genuine comments.

I have already made a small investment last month with my hard earned money.

Guys please help!!
Rating sunfeast infotech fraud company Options
Share sunfeast infotech fraud company To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : yhs ifm1, sunfeast full detail, sunfeastinfotech, sunfeast dubai, sunfeast technology dubai fraud, sunfeast in dubai, sunfeast infotech india, sunfeast company in dubai, address of sunfeast infotech in chennai, sunfeast infotech in chennai location, sunfeast infotech facebook, sunfeast infotech ask deposit money, sunfest infotech dubai, sunfeast infotech dubai contact, sunfeast, sunfeast infotech chennai, info tech seminar 2012, sunfeast info tech, sun feast info tech, find sunfeast company, sunfeast infotech dubai fraud, sunfeast infotech, sunfeast infotech fraud, sunfeat infotech dubai, sunfeast infotech uae, sunfeast infotech fraud company, sunfeast infotech dubai,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  sales promotion techniques generally adopted by tata company Guest 3 4,622 14-10-2016 02:24 PM
Last Post: jaseela123
  ppt of tata steel company Guest 2 1,456 16-10-2015 11:17 AM
Last Post: mkaasees
  customers of hero honda company ppt Guest 2 1,371 07-10-2015 11:36 AM
Last Post: Guest
  stock maintenance system for the company with data flow daigram Guest 3 1,801 22-09-2015 09:46 AM
Last Post: mkaasees
  free download project report of idbi federal life insurance company Guest 1 6,063 17-07-2015 11:51 AM
  sunfeast online jobs Guest 3 3,068 18-06-2013 12:20 PM
  sunfeast infotech dubai Guest 6 5,804 28-05-2013 02:56 PM
  sunfeast infotech part time job Guest 4 3,934 28-05-2013 02:55 PM
  free downloads of projects on hdfc standard life insurance company limited Guest 4 7,668 23-04-2013 09:36 AM
Last Post: study tips
  parle g company in kutch Guest 1 2,641 02-03-2013 01:37 PM
This Page May Contain What is sunfeast infotech fraud company And Latest Information/News About sunfeast infotech fraud company,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about sunfeast infotech fraud company Or Ask Here

Options: