Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: PROBLEM, DUBAI, SUNFEAST, SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEMS,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
03-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Question SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM

RE: sunfeast infotech fraud company
The more you complaint the harder it will be to take back our investment. Their passports were with the police so they cannot go out of UAE.
They have the option to just admit the fault and commute their jail sentence, end of story all of us will not be able to take our money.
We do not need to meet at any place, just be vigilant.
There is no such thing as civil lawsuit here in Dubai. One person one complaint.

Option 1: shut up and wait for the situation to subside, DED needs them to open and settle their dues with people. You know Dubai govt, trust them, anyway they are still in UAE and not able to go out that easy. UAE law protects investors like us that is the reaon they were catch because they are doing business outside of their license.

Option 2: go to police and court tomorrow, arrange for a lawyer/advocate to represent you if the trial would be held at least 1 to 2 months from filing of the case.

Simple, very simple... For me, as well as other big investors i talked to, are taking option 1.

I trust also that DED would be coming up with a solution for investors just in case they would not allow them anymore to operate.

Its up to you, those invested money are yours anyway so it is not my business whichever option you would take.

Stay calm, be strong, be wise!!!

Reference: http://seminarprojectsThread-sunfeast-infotech-fraud-company?page=135#ixzz2SEzBG4bH[/font]
03-05-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM
i stand by your comment mate, mine is a hug investment that i can afford to loose it i am just sitting tight waiting to open up and slowly cancel one by one

oops i meant i cant afford to loose it a life time saving had gone into it
03-05-2013, 10:46 PM
I invested half of my whole savings from working 3 yrs here.
Are you guys just invested recently? I joined April. I haven't had any return yet.
Seems last 1.5 years of my life wasted.
one kabayan employee said they are looking 2nd week of May to reopen.
And they can't issue official statement as police said not to coz the case is already under investigation.
03-05-2013, 11:22 PM
I am a housewife & invested just in april ...was suppose to get payment on monday ..... I had to convince my hubby so much for dis investment n now I look like a fool Sad

I had planned to support ma family as well as my mother bak home in india... all ma dreams have washed off .... God please help us to atleast get bak our initial amt
03-05-2013, 11:29 PM
I started investing last year. It was just a lapse on Sunfeast part, they are taking investments for outsourcing projects, but their trade license did not allow them to transact as such.
Sorry for you #3...

Post #4: i understand your situation and feel sorry for you. Your intention is just to help and save some for your family back home.
Prayers can move mountains, sister... Pray harder...
03-05-2013, 11:37 PM
@ #5 : I hope we all support each other in dis tough situation ... & may god help us well... we are innocent n god will surely listen to us ...
03-05-2013, 11:39 PM
reading all these messages i am so very depressed that i might do something to myself then the authorities would really really take this issue serious so that the rest of my fellow investors at least might get their money back
03-05-2013, 11:41 PM
I agree #6: all of us invested our hard earned money, money that we dreamed to expand and increase a bit for the sole purpose of saving for ours, our family and extended families' future...
Rating SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM Options
Share SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : yhs 01, sunfeast closed seminarprojects, sunfeast, sunfeast uae, sunfeast closure dubai, sun feast infotech at googlegroups com, sunfeast company, latest update about sunfeast dubai, sunfeast infotech problem in dubai, sunfeast thread, sun feast infotect at googlegroups com, sunfeast infotech, radhai sunfeast, sunfeast infotech dubai jail news, sunfeast dubai closed, dubai sunfeast, sunfeastinfotech news problem, google groups sunfeast dubai, sunfeast infotech dubai problem, sunfeast jail dubai, cid dubai news sunfeast, sunfeast dubai problem, sunfeast infotech dubai problems, dubai news sunfeast, sunfeast dubai, seminarprojects com thread sunfeast dubai problem,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  An optimal solution for image edge detection problem using simplified gabour wavelet Guest 2 218 07-04-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
Wink credit card processing srs document and problem statement Sugapriyaalwarsamy 0 496 13-07-2015 07:09 PM
Last Post: Sugapriyaalwarsamy
  can u solve this problem [email protected] 2 469 23-11-2013 08:53 AM
Last Post: mahammadgouse
  problem of npa and its impact on banks (with reference to stat bank of india) Guest 1 649 13-06-2013 11:30 AM
Last Post: study tips
  y2k38 problem amareshbonam 1 2,053 20-02-2012 03:12 PM
Last Post: seminar paper
  solving transient stability problem using rungekutta 4th order method in matlab diggi_777 1 3,049 01-04-2011 08:58 PM
Last Post: abosalma
Rainbow tower of hanoi problem using opengl nikhilmohan89 0 2,776 18-04-2010 07:54 PM
Last Post: nikhilmohan89
This Page May Contain What is SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM And Latest Information/News About SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM Or Ask Here

Options: