RE: student management system full report
SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.docx (Size: 7.68 MB / Downloads: 1064)
Why is SMS so important these days?
1. All in all, the SMS function is still to a large degree administrative and common to all institutes.
2. To varying degrees, most institutes have formalized selection, evaluation, and payroll processes.
3. Efficient and effective management of the “STUDENT AND FACULTY POOL” has become an increasingly imperative and complex activity.
4. The SMS functions consist of tracking innumerable data points on each student, from personal histories, data skills, capabilities, experience of faculty members and other necessary records.
5. To reduce the manual workload of these activities, institutes began to electronically automate many of these processes by introducing SMS technology.
6. The SMS are characteristically developed around some important principals like:
Student’s personal as well as educational information.
Faculty personal as well as educational information.
Salary information of the faculty.
Attendance of the students as well as the faculty.
Fee Structure and maintenance.
Maintaining annual records.
Reports on performance of the students.
Maintaining records on purchase of books and articles.
ABOUT MODEL ENGLISH SCHOOL
MODEL ENGLISH SCHOOL was started in the year 1978.
It is managed by Keraleeya Samajam ,Dombivli.
Presently, there are more than 5,000 students and more than
50 teaching and non-teaching staffs.
It has 4 branches in Dombivli.
It has successfully completed 25 years .
NEED FOR SMS.
As we had already seen the need for SMS for the institutes and also the background of Model English School. We therefore need to see why MES needs such software.
The main reason can be thought as the problem of having manual entry procedures
Large time for processing.
Data redundancy and maintenance.
No data security.
No facility for easy retrieval of data
No data modification facility.
Difficulty in managing large data
Upgrades, dropouts, breaks
No priority to generate reports.
Thus SMS have tried to sort out many of the problems faced by the institutes.
Thus using SMS provides many of the facility like attendance, salary structure, and even performance analysis.