Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
30-01-2011, 07:41 PM
REPORT ON ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL

ANYBODY WANT THIS REPORT CAN REQUEST HERE I WILL UPLOAD MY FILE.
IT IS FULL REPORT WITH DETAILS.
31-01-2011, 12:44 PM
RE: REPORT ON ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL
please upload ur file .thanking u
01-02-2011, 03:24 PM
BHEL is the largest manufacturer of rotating electrical machines in the country, and has established itself as an industry leader. There are approximately about 30,000 BHEL make HT machines all across the country in various industries and power plants. Since nineties, BHEL has been adding about 1000 HT machines per year to this population of machines.

Rotating electrical machines of various types and ratings are required for the operation of any industrial plant or power plant. Failure or breakdown of a rotating electrical machine can occur for various reasons at any time during the life of the machine. For any plant, the cost of downtime as a result of failure or breakdown of an electrical machine would be enormous. The costs of replacement of these machines often used for very critical operations, are quite exorbitant and the process of procurement very cumbersome. So, most of the times, the industry/power plant goes in for repair/reconditioning of their old machines.
19-07-2011, 03:16 PM
BHEL is the largest manufacturer of rotating electrical machines in the country, and has established itself as an industry leader. There are approximately about 30,000 BHEL make HT machines all across the country in various industries and power plants. Since nineties, BHEL has been adding about 1000 HT machines per year to this population of machines.
19-07-2011, 03:32 PM
please upload ur file .thanking u
Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts
Ralph Lauren Mens Jackets
http://www.cheappoloshirtsnowmens-rl-match-polo-shirts-c-46.html]Classic Polo Shirts [/url]
11-08-2011, 04:07 PM
please send ur report @ my account manucool09eca[at]msn.com
12-08-2011, 10:15 AM
To get more information about the topic " REPORT ON ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL" please refer the link below
http://projects-seminars.net/Thread-repo...es-of-bhel
27-09-2011, 09:55 PM
i want report file on electrical machine manufacturing and i hav done my summer training from BHEL haridwar..so please kindly send me on my EMAIL.... - nicky.nixrox[at]gmail.com
28-09-2011, 09:43 AM
To get more information about the topic " REPORT ON ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL" please refer the link below

12-09-2013, 04:07 PM

please upload dis project report......

i want to give project report for bhel so pls upload dis project report....
13-09-2013, 09:26 AM
To get full information or details of REPORT ON ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL please have a look on the pages

if you again feel trouble on REPORT ON ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL please reply in that page and ask specific fields in REPORT ON ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL
06-11-2013, 09:02 AM
pls give information about "ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL"
Rating REPORT ON ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL Options
Share REPORT ON ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : bhel report, machine, www seminar topics in eletrical machine, special electrical machines ppt topics, electrical mechines seminar topic, all about electrical machines 1 ppt, electrical machines report, a report on electrical machines, electrical machine projects, electrical machine project, information search on electrical machine, electrical machines seminar topics ppt and doc, technical seminar on electrical machines, mms in bhel seminar, electrical machines projects, seminar report of electrical, electrical machines technical seminar ppts, news on seminar electrical machinery, eletrical machines seminar, electrical seminar, electrical machine seminar topics,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile Ball Valves with Pneumatic and Electrical Actuators Sudeenggproducts 0 34,098 17-03-2011 12:30 PM
Last Post: Sudeenggproducts
Lightbulb SEMINAR REPORT ON BIOMASS GASIFIER abheesh 0 313,673 29-10-2010 06:21 PM
Last Post: abheesh
This Page May Contain What is REPORT ON ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL And Latest Information/News About REPORT ON ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about REPORT ON ELECTRICAL MACHINES OF BHEL Or Ask Here

Options: