Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: project,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
28-10-2016, 03:48 PM
PROJECT

Hi,I'm a final year ECE student.My project is "Microcontroller based Gesture vocalizer with device switching".Can you help with the report or send me relevant reports you have.
My mail id is rahul.ganji.096[at]gmail.com
29-10-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: PROJECT
In contemporary business and science, a project is an individual or collaborative enterprise, possibly involving research or design, that is carefully plan, usually by the project assigned team, to achieve a particular aim.

One can also define a project as a set of interrelated tasks to be executed over a fixed period and within certain cost and other limitations.

One can view projects as temporary (rather than permanent) social systems or as work systems that are constituted by teams within or across organizations to accomplish particular tasks under time constraints. An ongoing project is usually[quantify] called (or evolves into) a program.

The word project comes from the Latin word projectum from the Latin verb proicere, "before an action" which in turn comes from pro-, which denotes precedence, something that comes before something else in time (paralleling the Greek πρό) and iacere, "to do". The word "project" thus actually originally meant "before an action".

When the English language initially adopted the word, it referred to a plan of something, not to the act of actually carrying this plan out. Something performed in accordance with a project became known as an "object". Every project has certain phases of development.

Please Use Search http://seminarprojects.com/search.php wisely To Get More Information About A Seminar Or Project Topic
Rating PROJECT Options
Share PROJECT To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Sad chat server project report in advance java with snap shots tyagi rocks 11 7,890 04-01-2017 01:11 PM
Last Post: Guest
  flood monitoring project Guest 1 0 19-09-2016 11:39 AM
Last Post: anusree
Big Grin project file for physics Guest 3 393 19-07-2016 02:03 PM
Last Post: jaseela123
  Perisltic pump project Proceed rathod 1 239 25-04-2016 12:53 PM
Last Post: mkaasees
  project report on hydraulic vice Guest 2 1,407 20-04-2016 10:41 AM
Last Post: mkaasees
Bug can i get website tracking system project please prasad botre 1 230 09-04-2016 02:58 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  project soli azeem cheema 2 257 07-04-2016 02:39 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
Heart project Guest 0 237 07-02-2016 09:14 AM
  RAIL OVER BRIDGE AND ROAD OVER BRIDGE PROJECT lathasrij 0 425 08-12-2015 06:44 PM
Last Post: lathasrij
  timetable management project deepika_koundal 3 3,324 21-11-2015 08:36 AM
This Page May Contain What is PROJECT And Latest Information/News About PROJECT,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about PROJECT Or Ask Here

Options: