Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: Karnaugh, Karnaugh Map C,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
27-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Sad Karnaugh Map C#

Hello ,
please i'm trying to implement a 4 variables karnaugh map using C#
any ideas about how to code the 4 variables one ?!
i've already done the 1 variable and 2 variables and 3 ,, but if i used the same method it would be SO LONG !
i'm not indicating the don't cares only 0-1
please help i have to send this project on thursday Confused
27-05-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Karnaugh Map C#
hello how to write code ?
28-05-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Karnaugh Map C#

Introduction
This code provides a C++ program that implements a Karnaugh map (k-map) minimizer with an algorithm that can get a solution for all k-map's types, i.e., for k-maps with any number of variables, but it has been implemented in this program for 26 variables only as much as the number of letters in the English alphabet.

Background
The reader should have the basics of Boolean algebra and k-map usage in order to get the most benefit from this article.

To use this program, you need to follow the next steps:

Enter k-map type (Number of variables)
Enter ones' positions (-1 for stopping)
Enter don't-care positions (-1 for stopping)
Choose result's type (SOP or POS)
Getting the solutions of your k-map
Algorithm
This algorithm has 3 steps. A special class is used to implement each:

Setting k-map by getting its information from user (type ones' and don't care's positions) and saving ones' and don't care's positions with its Binary values.
Comparing ones' and don't care's positions to get all possible minimums.
Filtering the comparison result to eliminate unessential terms, take essential ones and provide all possible solutions.
Step 1

In this step, k-map's type is entered by the user (ones' and don't care's positions). Then it's converted to its binary equivalent, i.e., its binary representation according to the k-map type. Then it's saved in a vector, so if we have a 4-var k-map, its ones' positions are 0,1,3,4 and 11 and its don't care position is 5, this leads to:

type will be: 4
ones' positions will be saved as: 0000 , 0001, 0011, 0100 and 1011
don't care position will be saved as: 0101
Step 2

In this step, ones and don't cares are compared by their equivalent binary values one by one:

If there are two Binary values matched in type - 1 digits, save this value and consider the different condition = -1.
Consider all these semi-matched values as dashed values.
Do this process type times as if we have n-var k-map and this k-map is full, we need to do comparison n times in order to consider 1 var as -1 in each circle and at last solve this k-map with a full k-map.
Rating Karnaugh Map C# Options
Share Karnaugh Map C# To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

Marked Categories : how to implement karnaugh map in c, k map 2 mark questions with answers, k maps questions answers pdf, k map questions and answers, karnaugh kaart c, how i given seminar on k map topic, k map question and answer, karnaugh maps c, which question to ask in k map seminar, k map using c, c implementation karnaugh, k map questions with solutions, karnaugh map questions and answers, saminar topic for k map, important points of karnaugh map on seminar, how to make project for k map implementation in c net, karnaugh map c, c karnaugh, national seminar topics 2012, karnaugh map questions and answers for projects, karnaugh map code in c, karnaugh map c code, karnaugh c,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.
This Page May Contain What is Karnaugh Map C# And Latest Information/News About Karnaugh Map C#,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about Karnaugh Map C# Or Ask Here

Options: