Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: Examinations, Regular, Semester, BTech, IV BTech I Semester Regular Examinations,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
27-08-2016, 09:54 AM
IV B.Tech. I Semester Regular Examinations

.doc  Refrigeration and Air Conditioning 4-1 Set-1 (K).doc (Size: 346 KB / Downloads: 3)

(a)

(b)

(a)

(b)

(a)

(b)

(a)

(b)

(a)

(b)

(a)

(b)

Define the terms unit of refrigeration and COP. [8] (Unit-I, Topic No. 1.1)

With the help of a neat sketch explain the air conditioning system used in aircrafts. [7] (Unit-I, Topic No. 1.4)

With the help of a neat sketch explain the working of a simple vapour compression refrigeration system.
[7] (Unit-II, Topic No. 2.1)

In an ammonia vapour compression refrigerator, the temperature of refrigerator is – 10°C. The vapour is
condensed in a condenser at 30°C. Find the theoretical C.O.P of the cycle when the vapour at the end of
compression is 0.9 dry. Take latent heat of NH3 AT 30° C = 1442 kJ/kg, specific heat of liquid NH3 = 4.7 kJ/kg. [8]
(Unit-II, Topic No. 2.3)

Derive an expression for volumetric efficiency of a reciprocating compressor taking clearance volume into
consideration. [8] (Unit-III, Topic No. 3.1)

With a neat sketch explain the working of thermostatic expansion valve. [7] (Unit-III, Topic No. 3.4)

Describe the properties of ideal refrigerant – absorbent combination. [6] (Unit-III, Topic No. 3.5)

Derive an expression to find out the coefficient of performance of the absorption refrigeration system.
[9] (Unit-IV, Topic No. 4.1)

What are the advantages and disadvantages of steam jet refrigeration system over other types of refrigeration
system. [7] (Unit-V, Topic No. 5.1)

Derive the expression for finding out the quantity of steam required per ton of refrigeration in steam jet
refrigeration. [8] (Unit-V, Topic No. 5.1)

Why ventilation is required? Explain why different ventilation standards for different purposes are
recommended? [8] (Unit-VI, Topic No. 6.3)

An air-water vapour mixture enters a heater-humidifier unit at 8° C, 110 kPa, 45% RH. Find,

(i)
The relative humidity at the outlet, and

(ii) The rate of heat transfer to the unit. [7] (Unit-VI, Topic No. 6.1)

Write the term “Effective temperature” and explain its importance in air conditioning system. Describe the factors
which affect effective temperature m3/min of moist air at 15° C DBT and 13° C WBT are mixed with 12 m3/min. An moist
air at 25° C DBT and 18° C WBT. Determine DBT and WBT of the mixture assuming the barometric pressure is one
atmospheric. Use pychrometric chart. [15] (Unit-VII, Topic No. 7.1)
Rating IV B.Tech. I Semester Regular Examinations Options
Share IV B.Tech. I Semester Regular Examinations To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Computer Science and Engineering, 7th Semester 2 Marks Question and Answer study tips 3 2,498 20-01-2017 07:59 PM
Last Post: junaidshahid
  IV B.Tech. I Semester Regular Examinations mkaasees 0 0 27-08-2016 10:00 AM
Last Post: mkaasees
  IV B.Tech. I Semester Regular Examinations mkaasees 0 0 27-08-2016 09:59 AM
  IV B.Tech. I Semester Regular Examinations mkaasees 0 0 27-08-2016 09:57 AM
  Holy Angels’ School Half Yearly Examinations 2013 – 2014 English Literature seminar code 0 1,431 16-06-2014 12:51 PM
Last Post: seminar code
  IV SEMESTER II MID TERM EXAMINATION- 2011-12 ==B.TECH II YEAR (CSE & IT) mkaasees 0 1,399 12-06-2014 04:30 PM
  JNTU ONLINE EXAMINATIONS-2010 [Mid 1 - cn] project girl 0 878 07-02-2013 04:33 PM
Last Post: project girl
  GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATIONS project girl 0 1,034 29-01-2013 10:41 AM
Last Post: project girl
This Page May Contain What is IV B.Tech. I Semester Regular Examinations And Latest Information/News About IV B.Tech. I Semester Regular Examinations,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about IV B.Tech. I Semester Regular Examinations Or Ask Here

Options: