Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: Password, Vista, Breaking, about, Experiene, Share, Will, I Will Share My Experiene about Breaking Vista Password,
Ask More Info Of  A Seminar Ask More Info Of A Project Post Reply  Follow us on Twitter
04-09-2012, 09:30 AM
I Will Share My Experiene about Breaking Vista Password

How to break a windows vista password?
I have a Windows ista computer and my ex wife was the administrator, when she left she never told me the password and without it I cannot access the programs I need to access for work. How can I easily break her password?
I usually see the similar problem, in order to help these people, i will share my experience that bypassing windows vista login password. There are two methods to break vista password.

Method 1: Accessing the hidden tool
Access the hidden Advanced User Accounts Control Panel, click “Start” button, type “Control User passwords2″in the Start Search box, and press “Enter”. When I do, I’ll encounter a UAC dialog box and will need to respond accordingly.
Then I’ll see the Advanced User Accounts Control Panel.

Method 2: Using Vista Password Reset Disk

I didn't have vista password reset disk, i used Windows Password Recovery Tool to create a vista password reset disk, i just do as the following steps to break windows vista password.
Firstly: Insert a blank CD or connect USB Flash Drive onto this computer. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool, follow the wizard to install and run it.

Secondly: Choose "Reset Windows local account password".
Thirdly: Start Vista password reset disk burning by clicking on "Burn".
Fourthly: Insert the CD/USB on my computer and boot it from this bootable CD/USB.
Fifthly: i'lll hghlight your target user account and click on "reset", and click "Yes" and "OK" respectively on the next two boxes.
Sixthly: Restart your computer and finish breaking windows vista password procedures.

As far as i know, these methods not only supports windows vista system, but also supports windows xp, 7 system. I hope the experience can help you.
21-04-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: I Will Share My Experiene about Breaking Vista Password
It is very that you are sharing your experience with us about vista password.
21-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Lightbulb RE: I Will Share My Experiene about Breaking Vista Password

H.G.Wells is a famous well known prolific1 English novelist and famous
historian2. The present episode3, ‘The Red Room’ is a fable4 of suspense of thriller. By
effective use of language and setting, H.G.Wells creates an eerie5 atmosphere. The story
revolves around a man who visits a castle6 which has an old couple as housekeepers7.
This castle belonged to a young Duke who had died mysteriously8. A particular room in
the castle referred to as the ‘Red Room’ and was supposed to be haunted by the ghost of
owner. The Red Room is a story depicting9 how an individual shall be caught in fear, in
the absence of reason.
One fine day, the narrator came to the castle to investigate the red room
where he thinks the room was haunted. He waned to find out the presence of the ghost
in the room. The room was looked after10 by an old couple. They were extremely
uncooperative and unfriendly towards the narrator as they belonged to another age and
so they were afraid of ghosts. Finally they showed him the way to the red room in the
castle.
He entered the room, lit the candle and examined each and every corner.
He found two large mirrors with candlesticks on the mantel11 shelf, a bed with valances12
a fire place with glowing charcoal13 and other articles. He lit all the candles of the dirty
room. At midnight he saw the statue of Ganymede14 and Eagle nearby, the shadow of
which fell on white paneling15. It seemed to have been pouncing16 upon him. He did not
know that the candle in the recess17 went out and so the shadow was there.
The narrator decided to make a proper investigation of the abandoned18
palace and wanted to find out the hidden fact. As time passed on, slowly all the candles
vanished19one after the other. By that time the narrator was completely under the grip of
fear. A couple of minutes later he felt that something was following him. He then
terrified and rushed out of the room hastily20. While rushing out of the room he hit
against the bed and the steps at the door and finally hurt on his forehead. Later he fell
down unconscious.
In the next morning, he found the old couple at his service. The old man
tried to say, “The room is haunted21...” But the narrator said, “Yes, the room is haunted
by the fear but not by the ghost”. Thus the fable conveys the message, “Fear is the enemy
Rating I Will Share My Experiene about Breaking Vista Password Options
Share I Will Share My Experiene about Breaking Vista Password To Your Friends :- Seminar Topics Bookmark

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to change the password when I lost windows 7 login password? Zariedy 0 2,951 03-09-2012 09:44 AM
Last Post: Zariedy
This Page May Contain What is I Will Share My Experiene about Breaking Vista Password And Latest Information/News About I Will Share My Experiene about Breaking Vista Password,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about I Will Share My Experiene about Breaking Vista Password Or Ask Here

Options: